From bulky and large telephone sets to sleek and multi-functional smart phones, telecommunication has undergone noticeable developments. With passage of time, these developments have brought several sectors into coverage, one of them being travel. I, Alon Solomon aim to throw light on the following ways that have completely changed the face of travel in the present era:
- Easy Bookings: Comfortable hotel rooms and rentals could not be booked so easily and conveniently before the smart phones came up with different travel applications. Such a technology considerably helps people to plan, research and book their tours with their smart phone application from wherever they are.
- Explore Technologically: With different travel applications becoming an integral feature of smart phones, people have also got an opportunity to explore their destination “technologically”. There are apps that allow them to look for attractions, restaurants, cuisines and nightlife. Everything is just possible with the tap of a finger on the smart phone screen.
- Book Rentals Now: This may have become a common feature in many large cities of the world but booking rental cars for commuting within the city is now possible in minutes from your smart phone. The apps that are meant for booking rentals have a sophisticated technology that tracks down the customer and reaches their location in no-time.
- Promote Easily Like Never Before: Mobile technology has changed the way in which travel companies promote their services. Sending tailored messages to the target customers is now possible with different applications. Promotion of travel business has become simple, convenient and wider in reach. Credits definitely go to mobile technology.
Alon Solomon researches on the latest developments and their significant influences on people in the present era.
Most men choose to grow their hair long and create a style statement. However, just not getting a hair cut for months with no hair treatment can give rise to hair fall issues. I, Alon Solomon have discussed a few remedies that will help men cope with the problem of hair fall.
- Throw away rubber bands: Small rubber bands are perhaps a significant reason for the growing hair fall issues of men with long hair. Using a tight small rubber band to tie a ponytail can severely damage hair, making them more prone to breakage. Use elastic rubber bands for maintaining a smooth hair structure.
- Oiling for shine: Coconut and almond oils are considered the best therapies for maintaining hair quality. Men should oil their hair every alternate day and use a mild shampoo to wash it off with cold water for giving it a shiny look.
- Use mild shampoos for cleaning: Pollution and dirt can cause irreparable damage to hair quality and using mild shampoos after oiling is a good way of keeping the scalp and hair clean. A harsh shampoo treats the hair with chemicals that can cause damage to delicate hair cells which is why a mild shampoo is always preferred.
- Conditioner for smoothness: Applying a conditioner to the hair smoothens it and gives it a shine. However, care should be taken that conditioners are not applied to the scalp because it is rendered incapable of breathing by conditioners.
- Avoid rough drying: Rubbing the hair dry after washing it can cause hair fall in men. Use a soft towel and pat the hair dry to avoid any kind of damage to the hair texture.
Alon Solomon provides informative pieces to people with different issues. Adhering to these steps would truly bring noticeable results.
Alon Solomon (LLM, MBA) has extensive experience in leading and actively participating in multi-million dollar real estate acquisitions, project and corporate financing, and general investment banking.
Between the years 2007-2012 and following the 2007 sub-prime crisis, Alon Solomon lead, structured and participated in multi-million real estate acquisitions of apartment complexes, office buildings mainly in Texas and New York, USA and taking over bankrupt construction and development projects, and make them profitable. Alon is highly experienced in purchasing, structuring, negotiating and financing of REO assets and has top notch expertise in this field. Most assets acquisitions lead by him, was successfully sold between the years 2010- 2013.
This unique expertise investment, financing, bridge-loans and investment banking, has lead his current position in ELPIS Group (a venture capital fun with expertise in real-estate investment) as senior partner. He right now leads ELPIS business activity and provides effective financing to real estate projects, acquisitions and corporate financing.
Alon has also worked with venture-backed technology start-ups in U.S for the past fifteen years. He also moonlights as a angel investor, who likes to invest in first-of-its-kind incubation and seed stage venture capital fund focused on Technology (Cloud, Mobile and Internet), and Technology-enabled services start-ups in the Healthcare, Education, Financial services and Clean technology sectors.